Our team is headed by fitness coach, Jason Doggett.
Husband & wife team, Jason & Fiona Doggett, founded Muddy Plimsolls in 2008. Their aim was to offer unbeatable outdoor personal training services that prove their value from the very first session.
The company stays the best by working with the best fitness coaches. Muddy Plimsolls works hard to collate a team of London’s finest personal trainers – each meeting our high standards of qualifications, experience, customer service skills, smart appearance and attitude. All of our trainers share an enthusiasm for calisthenics, training outdoors plus experience in working with clients of all fitness levels.
– a Sports Science graduate of Loughborough Uni. Personal experience of athletics/sprinting. Follows in her family’s genes by track cycling at Herne Hill velodrome.
– an outgoing Londoner from Haringey and Arsenal fan. Enjoys playing a wide range of sports. Passionate about basketball, practicing both as a coach and referee.
– empowers herself with dynamic yoga and hard workouts. A foodie, passionate about eating well: healthy, clean and lean, around & about London’s restaurants.
– an expert in counting carbohydrates, sports nutrition for long distance sports events. Plus, a black belt when a teenager. No-nonsense training from a patient and understanding trainer.
– holds an Msc from London School of Economics, has trained in Muay Thai in Thailand and has a love of kettlebells and the good old fashioned skipping rope.
– 1st class degree in Dance and former teacher at London’s Pineapple Studio. Love of gymnastics. Motivates people to rediscover the strength and beauty of their bodies.
– CrossFit-qualified instructor with a rugby background and keen interest in nutrition. Experience in hypertrophy training (muscle building) and enjoys motivating clients to push themselves.
– a dedicated fitness competitor: half-marathons, cycling, triathlons & military-style obstacle races. Embraces the occasional muddiness of outdoor fitness.
– a double British Olympian swimmer. A disciplined and technical approach to training combined with a friendly attitude.
– a UK Athletics Coach in Running Fitness, with a strong focus on efficient running technique to run faster and longer.
– Join our team of London’s finest personal trainers. Your enthusiasm for fitness should be matched by your professionalism. Get in touch